12 June 79

Happy birthday to me he he he.. I turned 34 today, alhamdullilah.. Been through so many bitter sweet things, been going to places and lea...

Happy birthday to me he he he..

I turned 34 today, alhamdullilah.. Been through so many bitter sweet things, been going to places and learned a heap of lessons to which I could never imagine experiencing in my such short span of life and for all that matters, Alhamdullilah is the only appropriate things to say to conclude what I feel today. 

My FB and Ig was flooded with wishes, prayers and kind thoughts by families, peers and friends and some of them were from of those friends whom I haven't really got in touch on daily basis. It made me realized that friendship doesn't need to be grand or publicized and we certainly don't have to put label on it. And it appeared to me that among many many friends I have today in life, some certain person made me realized that even when we don't meet up or we don't correspond often, our friendship remain unscathed.

For that reason, I put up this status on my FB today, to express my gratitude towards my lovely family and all those kind being around me..

"Today marked 4 years since I joined the 3 series wagon. 

I am full of RVC .. and of coz, gratitude.. 

For hubster and my girls.. Though I don't say out-loud many times, I've thanked you a hundred times in my heart for everything.. 

To family and friends..
Thank you for taking the time wishing me, praying for me and the thoughtfulness..

Even if every flower in the world had a voice, I couldn't send as many as it would take to say thanks enough!

May Allah bless us all .. Amiinn "


:: Wish from hubby on my birthday eve. He and Alis went extra mile to get me Red Velvet Cake from Wow and a bouquet of roses for me although he's working on night shift. I couldn't asked for more can't I ? ::



:: A handmade gift from my darling Alis. Definitely a keepsake ::


So, yeah happy birthday to me.. A year older and hopefully a year wiser :)

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images