How many is too many, how much is too much :)

Have you ever feel like eating almost everything at the same time? To me, those days is today.. Usually, my complete course meal will cons...

Have you ever feel like eating almost everything at the same time? To me, those days is today.. Usually, my complete course meal will consist of one main dish, kuah or not.. one vege and one goreng2.. Heavily influenced by my mom's style of cooking, 'gu' is one important factor. Each dish must complement each other. For example, Sambal is best accompany by kobis goreng or ikan goreng, lemak cili padi to be pair with ikan masin goreng and curry's best partner is sambal belacan. 

Anyway, I feel like eating kari ketam today but the thing is, I have been eyeing this one chicken recipe for quite sometime and decided to try it today, too. Then, as for sayur, I just purchased a bunch of fresh pegaga so I was planning to serve it today as ulam ulam for husband before it turn bad. Unfortunately, I don't eat pegaga so I need my dose of sayur too, hence kangkung. 

Somehow, someway I ended up with 2 main dishes and 2 type of veges.. And ohhh did I mentioned that there's only 4 of us? 




:: Ayam Berlado Fillanie. I got the recipe from her blog here. ::




:: Kangkong goreng garlic with soy sauce ::

:: Kari Ketam ::


:: Pegaga with sambal belacan ::


I was expecting this to last at least until dinner but apparently, we finished everything in one seating. 

My Ig and FB feed was updated with this status :

Iman tak dapat di warisi, but peel kuat makan is proven hereditary!




So what now for dinner??? 

Sighhhhhhh

You Might Also Like

0 thoughts

Flickr Images